Saturday, May 4, 2024

KK turns 7!

KK had to wait all day to celebrate her birthday.  Easton and Blair had their Robotics state tournament that day in Boise so we waited for them to get home. 

Costco cheesecake
Because I hurt my wrist snowboarding I wasn't sure how well I could make her a cake so I bought one instead.








KK had her Mermaid birthday party a week later at the city pool.  I wanted to wait another week (we had so much going on the last part of Feb) but the pool was closing down for renovations and so I was forced to do it a week earlier than planned. 


One of the mom's was kind enough to take some pictures for me!







With Blair's help we made Mermaid cupcakes for her party.
























KK seemed like she had a blast and she definitely got spoiled rotten by her friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment