Saturday, May 4, 2024

February 2024

 


Blair will probably kill me if she ever sees this...
I find that I have to sneak to get her on camera because she won't ever sing on camera for me.


Haha! It was a little electrifying that day!

Preschool field trip to the fire station:







Robotics state competition:

Senior recognition

Blair did Robotics this year with Easton.  Easton tried to get her to do cross country with him and then tried again with track but he didn't have any luck.  I think Blair only did it to make Easton happy and hang out with him. I doubt she will do it again next year but we'll see.

For Valentines day both Blakely and KK decided to get ring pops for their class.  I didn't realize that they were the tongue painters!  Oops!  Hopefully parents don't hate us!

I signed KK up for tumbling and Eden up for gymnastics.



Preschool R is for Rockets!




No comments:

Post a Comment