Sunday, May 16, 2021

McKinley turns 4!

McKinley was excited for her birthday for at least a month!  Everyday she would tell me something new she wanted for her birthday and it changed frequently!  One day she wanted cake, the next cupcakes.  Other days she wanted chocolate cake and some days she wanted rainbow.  I think the only thing that stayed consistent was the fact she wanted a mermaid party!  Unfortunately I couldn't find a mermaid piñata so we settled for a fish.












 


I was going crazy with all the changes she kept making so I ended up buying both chocolate and confetti cake mixes so I could hopefully please her last minute decision.  It's a good thing I did because the pull apart cupcake mermaid tail I was making called for 24 cupcakes.  The only problem was neither cake mix actually made 24 cupcakes like it said they would and it wasn't even close to 24 either.  I think one made 20 and the other made 19.  I was only filling them half full too!  I feel like KK got everything she asked for chocolate and rainbow (confetti) cupcakes and when put together kind of looks like a cake.  Who would have thought that I would have been able to check off all the boxes?



The only complaint she had was she only got a mermaid tail...I guess she was expecting the whole mermaid!  Nathan told me to just grab a doll and just stick it on top but I thought it wouldn't look right so she only got a tail. 





Etch A Sketch and moneyfrom Gpa and Gma Earnest



Water bottle from Gpa and Gma Uehling

Puppy

Little Mermaid Legos

Barbie baby mermaid



Clothes and books from Valerie




McKinley also got money from Gpa and Gma Whiting and auntie Kim and uncle Merlin

No comments:

Post a Comment