Sunday, May 23, 2021

Eden at 11 months

Eden has finally figured out how to crawl the more traditional way!  She still reverts back to other ways of crawling but she seems happier now that she can get around a little bit faster now by herself.  She still prefers someone to hold her and carry her around though.

She is definitely a mommy's girl (for now).  If she sees me she wants me.  She'll go to others temporarily but she prefers to be in my arms.  Blair's probably 2nd best.  If I'm not around she definitely favors Blair (mini mommy).
 
Taking pictures is a little more tricky now that she is moving around and wants me!

She still takes 2 naps a day.  If she gets woken up by McKinley and only gets a short nap she might take a 3rd nap.

I love her tongue pictures!  She doesn't do it very often anymore though!


She is doing much better at sleeping through the night.  Most days I would say she sleeps until 6:30 am but she still gets up at least once a night 2-3 times a week.


She is eating most everything that we eat now!  She loves all things cheese.  Unfortunately it doesn't love her on the other end.  I might have her potty trained early when going #2 because she strains so much when going that I can get her on the toilet in plenty of time...(TMI)  We are adding a lot more fruits and veggies now!

Finally crawling standard way

Teething can be rough!  She was running a fever and just wanted me to hold her.

Baby cuddles are the best!



She fell asleep sitting up!

No comments:

Post a Comment