Sunday, November 15, 2020

School of Rock

The kids got to participate for the Saturday concert.  Because of COVID they streamed the concert online which was nice for extended family to watch.  It would have been nice to be in person so I could take better videos but I'll take what I can get.  They had a Sunday performance at a winery but my kids didn't participate that day.  The kids had a lot of fun and I think they are really enjoying School of Rock.

Dyer's in Rock 101 playing the drums.  
The Rock 101 class opens up for the rest of the bands.
 


7 Nation Army:


Tootie Frootie:


Blair and Easton are in the British Invasion performance group.
Blair's playing the keys and singing backup vocals.

Easton's playing the guitar.

Unfortunately Blair was behind a pole or something most of the time so we couldn't see her face very well.  Plus the sound for the singers wasn't coming through as well as they were hoping.

My Generation:
Blair backup vocals.

Drive my Car:

Blair backup vocals.


Easton on guitar

House of the Rising Sun:

Easton on guitar and Blair on keys.


Blair on keys

Please Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood:
Easton on guitar and Blair backup vocals.

I Can't Get No Satisfaction:
Easton on guitar and Blair on keys


Twist and Shout:

Blair on keys and backup vocals.


Whiter Shade of Pale:


Gimme Some Lovin':
Blair backup vocals.


No comments:

Post a Comment