Saturday, September 19, 2020

Tie dye

 Blair was so excited when her birthday gift finally came from Grandma and Grandpa Earnest.  My mom always plans ahead and I'm pretty sure she ordered this a couple weeks before Blair's birthday but because of COVID it took forever to ship.  About a month after her birthday it finally got here!


Getting all set up!





Blair


Easton, Dyer, Blair, and Nathan

I forgot to get pictures of Blakely, McKinley, Eden, and myself.  


Finished products:

This was actually Easton's shirt but once he realized the color was coral instead of orange he didn't want it anymore...so he gave it to Blair

Blakely's
Nathan helped her

Blair actually helped KK make hers.

Blair made one for Eden too!

I tired to made a heart in the middle of my shirt but it didn't work out as well as I would have liked.

Dyer's, Blair's, and Nathan's (Nathan tried to make an American flag).



No comments:

Post a Comment