Sunday, June 28, 2020

Life Lately at home

Eden as cute as ever!

Blakely has been dealing with Musculum contagiosum (part of the pox virus family).  I noticed a few bumps right after we moved to California but they weren't bothering her and she didn't have very many.  About 3 weeks after Eden was born they started spreading like crazy, getting really red (infected), and itching her like crazy.  I finally had a doctor's appointment for McKinley (they canceled her original well child visit because of COVID-they weren't seeing anyone over the age of 2 at the time).  I decided to take some pictures of Blakely to show the doctor at McKinley's appointment.  I wouldn't normally do that but because of COVID the doctors weren't seeing anyone over the age of 4 and we needed to do something for Blakely.  Her doctor gave her some cream to put on it 3xs a time for 7 days.  On day 5 Blakely broke out in hives!  I decided to just give her an antihistamine and continue putting on the cream but only twice a day.  No matter what she was going to be itchy but the cream seemed to be working so I wanted to finish out the days.  

I just checked her yesterday and they are all gone but unfortunately she has scars where most of the bumps were.



McKinley LOVES to dance.  Blair was watching Descendants and anytime a song came on McKinley was up and dancing along. 





Dyer hates getting his picture taken.  This pretty much sums up our days now that COVID basically keeps us home.  Staying in pjs all day!



Little Miss Eden relaxing in her swing.


I don't think I mentioned how much this little one pukes!  We go through a lot of outfits, blankets, and bedding because she soaks them all!  Yesterday I was clearing out her newborn clothes (at 2 months) and just threw away a couple of her pjs because they were yellow around her neckline.  So gross!


McKinley changes her outfit multiple times a day.  This was one of her creations!  If you look closely you can see her puckering up her lips!  So sassy!


She's actually matching in this picture!


Blakely wanted me to straighten her hair.  Blair straightened about half of it.

Mommy's girl!

Another fun outfit!

No comments:

Post a Comment