Friday, January 24, 2020

Floating Turkey Creek

One of the things the kids wanted to do before we left Florida was float Turkey Creek.  I refused to go.  The kids were mad at me that I wouldn't participate, but personally I don't like the idea of floating with snakes and/or alligators.  I opted to take pictures instead.  Luckily the kids survived and they didn't see any snakes or alligators.  A baby alligator was spotted there a year before and where there are baby alligators a mommy has to be close by!  Plus, where the water dumps into someone caught a huge alligator there a year before.  Ummmm....no thanks!  I'd rather not take any chances.  The kids had fun.  We floated with some friends and Gpa Layne.


Tehya, McKinley, Nathan, and Layne

Easton

William, Blair, McKinley, and Nathan

Blakely and Tehya


Dyer


Handsome!


Easton


Dyer, Nathan, McKinley, Tehya, and Blair

Blakely

Tehya and Blair

Nathan, Dyer, and McKinley
 


Levi, Easton, and William



Layne, Blair and Dyer


Blair

Dyer 


Tehya, McKinley, Nathan, and Layne




No comments:

Post a Comment