Friday, January 24, 2020

Birthday Party for the 3 oldest

I told the kids we weren't doing a bouncy house water slide at our house this year since our house was on the market.  I didn't want to deal with planning 3 parties and showing a house at the same time.  Plus in the past our yard got torn up in places having the water on all day.  I didn't think that would be ideal when trying to sell a house.  The kids decided to go to Surge Trampoline Park.  I forgot how much easier it is to have just one BIG party for about 2 hours and be done with it.  No big prepping and almost no clean up!  So nice!!!  Too bad Valerie wasn't able to come out and celebrate with us this year.

Dyer!  
I caught him early on which was good because I swear he was running away from me so I wouldn't take any pictures/videos.

Tehya came to help out with McKinley.  It was super helpful not having to chase her around the whole party.

Blakely!

Easton!

Blair with her friends!

Group picture


Dyer


Blakely and Easton battling!

Easton


Blair rock climbing



Singing Happy Birthday
After food and cupcakes Dyer and his friends ran off!  They wanted to play instead of opening presents.

Easton got LOTS of $$$$

Legos

Unicorn blanket craft

LOL stuff

Coloring book and pencils

More LOL stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment