Sunday, August 11, 2019

Blakely's Preschool Thankful Dinner

Blakely's preschool put on a really cute presentation with dinner afterwards.  It was hard to see Blakely from the table we were sitting at.  Luckily they had screens so I could see her better but it wasn't as clear when filming.  Blair had a soccer game at the same time.  Thankfully some friends from church (Parks) were willing to help me out.  They have a daughter that was on Blair's soccer team and their son was in Blakely's preschool class.  The dad was willing to adopt Blair for the night.  This was the game that Blair scored in!  I totally called it too!  I said,"I bet Blair's going to score tonight since I'm not there to watch."

Blakely's on the top row (of course since she is so tall)!






Here's a screen shot of Blakely (4th one from the left-top row).  It's not very clear but you can see how much she got into the song!









My cute little pilgrim.

No comments:

Post a Comment