Sunday, August 11, 2019

McKinley


McKinley's new ride!
I finally got around to charging Blakely's old power wheel.  McKinley LOVED it!  My floors not so much.  This was the one and only time we did it in the house because it scuffed up the wooden floors.  Oops!



Park time!
Easton was at the library next door working on his research project.  The internet at home kept cutting out (the modem wasn't working right) so I dropped him off and took the rest of them to the park.

This is McKinley's preferred method of going down the slide.

 




One of Blakely!  They started decorating for Christmas and Blakely desperately wanted her picture taken with the Grinch.



She can't help but dance when there is music on.


Singing

One of McKinley's favorite things to do is come up behind me, grab onto my back pockets, and swing between my legs.  Such a silly girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment