Monday, December 24, 2018

Easton flag football

Easton's team ended up placing 4th.  It was a little rough in the beginning of the year for both Easton and Dyer's teams.  In flag football (at least this league) you can stack your team!  So anyone that played last year and was good were basically put all on the same team.  Seems a little unfair if you ask me but whatever!  There were at least two full teams that played last year so they really had the advantage at least in the beginning of the year.  Easton had a really nice coach (ended up he was the husband of Dyer's 1st grade teacher-small world).  First off he didn't even have a son on the team (maybe that's why I liked him because he didn't have any "favorites") and he played everyone equally.  


Easton played center most of the time so he was in for almost every offensive play.







Bummer!  He should have caught it!  Easton didn't get passed to very often.  If he was lucky he got passed to once a game.

He did end up catching one pass but of course I didn't get it on film.  It happened to be two days before hurricane Michael hit so I had a bunch of people calling and checking in with me.  I saw it and you would have thought Easton scored the winning touch down with how excited I was that he caught it!


Pulled a flag!


Easton also pulled the flag here I just turned my camera off too soon since it was an interception.


Easton got hurt on one of the first plays of his last game.  He sat out for almost the whole first half.

No comments:

Post a Comment