Sunday, February 18, 2018

McKinley at 11 months

Trying to take these pictures were a nightmare!  McKinley wouldn't hold still for anything!  I tried to get her to sit down but she kept crawling towards me so I tried standing her up on a stool but she still kept trying to crawl towards me.  Finally I moved one of Dyer's drums over and that helped a little bit but she still kept cruising around the drum over and over again which made it difficult to take pictures.  Once I got a couple decent pictures I realized I forgot to put her 11 month old sticker on...So of course I had to try and get some pictures with her 11 month sticker on.


She's still nursing even though she is still biting me.  Part of me wants to stop because lets be honest it sucks when a baby is biting you but on the other hand it's always a goal of mine to nurse until my babies turn one.

She definitely likes to eat and she can pack a lot away too!  So far she doesn't seem to be a fan of cheese and eggs.


Nathan and I have been busy painting the inside of our house so at one point we had to take the baby gate on the stairs down.  McKinley loved that she could climb up the stairs!  Now we are in trouble because every time the kids forget to shut the gate McKinley makes a break for it.

McKinley taught herself to fold her hands during prayer.  So cute!




She is working on her two top teeth.


McKinley's "talking" a lot more these days.


She definitely LOVES her blanket.  She actually has three that she loves but I think this one beats the others just slightly.



McKinley is now blowing kisses!


She still LOVES to dance!


Blair got in trouble and made McKinley sit with her.  They started making raspberries.


McKinley climbing up the stairs.


This girl LOVES music!  She's constantly "playing" Dyer's drums and Blair's piano.






I finally figured out a way to get McKinley to crawl on her hands and knees....put shoes on her!  I don't know why it works but most of the time when she has shoes on she'll actually crawl correctly!


My baby's got talent!  
I'm not sure how it fits in there but somehow she manages to get a golf ball in there.


No comments:

Post a Comment