Sunday, November 12, 2017

McKinley turns 7 months!

I'm not sure how it happened but somehow I spaced taking 7 month pictures (photo shoot) of McKinley.  I still love you baby girl!  
  
She loves sitting up and seeing everything around her.  I have to bring her all over the place with me, but as long as she is sitting next to my feet she is generally pretty content!

She is definitely a mommy's girl (for now anyways!)  I'll take it!

She's starting to move a little backward when she is on her tummy!

McKinley wasn't feeling very well and was having a hard time sleeping by herself.  She got a lot of snuggles during this time!
She is still sleeping in our room!  She still isn't sleeping through the night consistently.    

She finally had her Dr. Appointment.  She's almost in the 30th percentile for weight (almost 16 lbs) and 76th percentile for height (27 inches).  Her head is in the 37th percentile.  I still laugh thinking that Dyer thinks they both have a huge head!  It has gotten bigger but it's still not as big as Dyer's was!

I dressed the girls up in Jamaica clothes to wish Valerie a Happy early birthday in Jamaica!
McKinley started saying "Dada"

McKinley is eating a little better this month.  She really likes anything fruit.  She will down almost the whole thing in one sitting.

No comments:

Post a Comment