Friday, April 14, 2017

Halloween

For Halloween this year we dressed up as Avengers!

Black Widow, Spider Girl, Hulk, Black Panther

 Easton as Black Panther

Blair as Black Widow

Dyer as Hulk

 Blakely as Spider Girl

 I was supposed to be Scarlet Witch but the jacket that we ordered online never came (it must have been a scam).  Anyways, since Nathan was Tony Stark aka Iron man and I was pregnant we found an Iron man baby girl shirt.  I guess I was Iron Man's girlfriend (Piper).


The kids had a harvest festival at school.  I think we were one of the only ones who dressed up.  I guess we will know next year to not dress up.  

Blakely went on a hay ride.

The whole crew dressed up for Halloween. 
Piper and baby Iron Girl (me and baby), Wasp (Valerie), Black Panther (Easton), Hulk (Dyer), Black Widow (Blair), Spider Girl (Blakely), and Tony Stark aka Iron Man (Nathan) 

No comments:

Post a Comment