Thursday, August 28, 2014

Easton gymnastics

The boys wanted to try gymnastics after swim lessons were over.  I thought it would be perfect because they were supposed to have a beginner boys class (Easton) and bouncing bears (Dyer) on Tuesday (one of the days Blair goes) that would start halfway through Blair's class.  Unfortunately, the cancelled Easton's class so I opted to have the boys go on Monday instead at the same time.  Well, when we showed up the first day Dyer was the only kid in his class so they cancelled his class.  Luckily I was able to get him into a class around the same time as Blair's class.  We were going to the gym 3 times a week.  

Video somersault:

Video backward roll:





Video handstand:
handstand:

Video cartwheel:

cartwheel:

Cartwheel:

Climbing the rope:

Trampoline:








Rings:














I think Easton liked gymnastics but I'm not sure that he will do it again.  There was only one other boy in his class and about half the time the boy wasn't there.  Easton is very social and I don't think he liked being by himself.

No comments:

Post a Comment