Saturday, August 30, 2014

Blair gymnastics










The gymnastic center had a fundraising event to earn money for some new equipment.  The girls were supposed to show parents what they have been learning.  Nathan, Grandma Gretch, and Aunt Kaity came to watch Blair.  I was a little disappointed because it really wasn't all that organized and I didn't really feel like Blair was able to show all the new things she has been learning.  It probably didn't help that her coach wasn't there and I'm sure the other coaches weren't sure what she knew/didn't know.  

Blair seemed really nervous but I think she had fun.  She ended up winning one of the raffles (for free frozen yogurt) so she was pretty stoked about that.

The dance was a disaster.  I'm not sure whose idea it was to learn a dance two days before the event.  It was still cute/funny to watch.








Back to practice:


On her own:




No comments:

Post a Comment