Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Hanging out

I was organizing the playroom the other day and because there was way too many things for Blakely to put into her mouth I put her in a bucket to keep her safe.  I think she really likes being in buckets and laundry baskets.

Easton got his Spring pictures taken at school.

Easton with all his medal and trophies from sports this past year.

At the park.  Blakely loves sucking on everything.

At the park

Blair wanted to dress up as Princesses one day.  We had to put on "princess" dresses and make-up.

My neighbor Rebel LOVES Blakely.  I think she might become Blakely's "Valerie"!  I'm in trouble!

Blakely likes to cuddle with Rebel.

Dyer of course playing in the water!

Posing on his bike.

Another pose!

I tired putting Blakely's hair in a ponytail just to see what it looked like.  It definitely looked ridiculous and the kids didn't like it so one of them eventually pulled it out.  She was in the middle of eating when Valerie snapped a picture.

Blair and Dyer decided to get into Valerie's pool the other day.  It was maybe 70 degrees out.  So cold!

Crazy kids!

Blair had a playdate the other day and the girls put make up on each other.  They got permission before hand so all was good.  Blair actually was very proud of the way her makeup turned out!  I guess we have a lot of work to do once she actually starts wearing makeup on a regular basis.  Good thing we have about 7-8 more years!

No comments:

Post a Comment