Sunday, March 13, 2022

January

 

Trying to teach her to use her "words"...

Chocolate milk...
Is it milk with some chocolate syrup mixed into it?
Or 
Is it chocolate syrup with some milk mixed into it?

KK must think it is the latter!



What?!? You're kids don't wear ridiculous things to bed? 
Blakely sporting the ear protection with her eye mask.

KK: I'm just wearing my sleeping cap!


Nathan had a sleep study done.  
Apparently this is where the girls get it from...wearing ridiculous things to bed!  Haha!


Every once in a while for preschool KK will learn a new word.  This particular day she was learning the sign for smile.  KK was not in the best mood this day as you can see in the video below...




Enjoying preschool this day!

This month for preschool KK was learning about different jobs.  One day we were talking about dentists...

Me: What do you do to keep your teeth healthy?
KK: Brush my teeth...Sometimes I don't because my toothbrush disappears.
Me: You should put your toothbrush in the same place every time you're done with it so you have it the next time.
KK: I do but someone takes it.
Me: Who???...Do magic fairies come and hide your toothbrush?
KK: No, it must be the devil.  He's mean like that!


Family movie night! I think KK might forever be my cuddle bug!

Blair and KK were racing and apparently KK cheated...
Blair to KK: It's called you cheated!
KK with attitude: No, it's called KK mode!

Poor Eden smashed her finger.

When the older kids are outside playing in the front yard and I'm making dinner...this is where you'll find Eden...


Eden loves this R2D2 bop it game.  I love the "wooo!" at the end!


Jayli and I threw a baby shower for a friend in my ward (Raelynn).  This was my first baby shower I threw for anyone.



Gift table with my gift on there.

Jayli made the invitations with an elephant on it with the saying "A little peanut is coming..."
I decided to continue with the "Peanut/elephant" theme...


Game #1-winner got the jar of Peanut M&Ms

Game #2
Don't say the word Baby!

Game #3
Memory game
Remember and write down what was in the basket.
Afterwards I gave the basket to Raelynn



Gifts for the winners of game 2 and 3.
Nailed it for the Memory game and Burt's Bee's (Good job not saying the "Bee" word) for the don't say the word baby game.


Sugar cookies!
I think I did these ones a little better than the temple cookies but I'm still learning.

Of course I forgot to take pictures of the food table but I managed to snap this picture the day after the shower of the leftover cupcakes I made. 



It started at 10 am so I decided brunch type food would be best. I provided quiche and make your own yogurt parfaits-three different flavors of yogurt with different types of fruit and oats and almonds as toppings.

Jayli brought some food and some other people brought food which ended up being a good thing since about twice as many people as I was expecting showed up!

This is what everyone got as they were leaving.



I wasn't sure how many people would show up but I knew for sure about 10 people would come.  We didn't get everyone in the picture because they left early but I believe there were 18-20 adults that ended up coming and at least 20 kids (most of the kids were not in the picture)!  It was definitely a full house!

No comments:

Post a Comment