Saturday, October 2, 2021

Family Visit

Friday June 18th:

My sisters and their family came to visit us on their way to the beach.  My mom also came to surprise me but I was pretty sure she was coming.  I thought she was coming with Jana and not Jacqui.



They came with cake to celebrate my birthday!

Cutting the cake.

Eden enjoyed the chocolate cake.

Cousin time!

Eden was a little unsure of Uncle Brandyn at first.


Karaoke time!




Saturday June 19th:
Adisyn holding Eden



Valerie invited us all over to swim.
All the November birthdays (4th, 8th, 10th, and 12th).





Ashlyn the baby hog!

All the cousins
Aaron (15), Kadyn (14), Easton (14), Ashlyn (13), Aiden (12), Blair (12), Dyer (10), Adisyn (9), Blakely (7), Karsyn (7), McKinley (4), Eden (1)

Blakely and Karsyn are the same age (only 3 months apart).


Dyer just turned 10 and Adisyn is still 9 but they are only 5 months apart!



Wednesday June 23rd:
They came back from the beach.  My mom stayed with me!



More karaoke! I think these two were our entertainment for the evening!








Thursday June 24th:

Eden loves eggs!




Girl picture before Jana and the boys head home!

We went for a hike and played frisbee golf

 










Cousins in age order


KK had a blast hanging out with Auntie Jacqui and making pictures.




Taking a "nap" together




Brandyn watched the kids while us three girls went out to eat at Texas Roadhouse.  My sister told them that it was my birthday so they gave me some ice cream.  Luckily they didn't sing to me but my sister asked that they bring the saddle out for me to sit on...

I had to be a good sport but it was rather embarrassing especially since the guys next to us thought it was quite funny!


My mom and Jac needed a go at it as well.


Thanks for coming to see us!  It was great to see everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment