Sunday, December 29, 2019

McKinley

The kids started swim.  The older kids all have googles but I didn't think McKinley would need any so I didn't bother buying her any.  Well, she told me that she needed googles too.  I thought maybe getting her some would make her more excited about swimming.  Not so much, but she LOVES her googles.  She puts them on every chance she gets!


She loves dancing, singing, and performing!  She loves her "stage".

Easter sunday!
I'm not sure why this is the only picture I took on Easter...We must have been running late for church and by the time we got home McKinley probably needed a nap.  Blair had a ball putting make up on her sisters later that night.


This is how sassy McKinley walks!  She also loves not wearing any clothes...

All ready for swim!


Blair messing around with messenger.


No comments:

Post a Comment