Wednesday, May 29, 2019

Blakely soccer

Blakely had a really great first game and even scored!  I was super excited and thought it was an indication that she was going to have a really great year!  I was wrong!  I could be mistaken but it seems as though she was like, "Yep, I scored!  I did my part!  Now I don't have to do anything!"  After her first game I think she spent more time on the bench than on the field and it was her choice!  Her coaches would ask her if she wanted to go in and she would say, "No, I think I'll stay here."  Blakely was the youngest on her team even though she was just as tall as everyone that was a year older than her.  I'm pretty sure she was the only preschooler on her team- everyone else was in kindergarten.  I'm hoping that she wants to play next year because I think she definitely has great potential.  




Haha!  Good thing they didn't end up scoring!











Haha! She was always looking for an excuse to get on the bench!







No comments:

Post a Comment