Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Random

Blair using the make-up she got from Christmas.  We're still working on "less is more"

4 generation fishing trip.
While Grandpa Stockton was in town the boys decided to go on a fishing trip.  Easton got to miss 1/2 day of school so he could go.  I'm certain this will be a memory that Easton will never forget.  They ended up catching at least 32 Flounder!

Helping Blair with the top part of the hat she made.  I only include this picture because it is one of the few pictures of me pregnant with #5.  Blair got a hold of my phone and decided to take some pictures...

She sure likes to take selfies!

Another one...

Final product!



100th day of school!
The kids were supposed to dress up as if they were 100 years old.  We tried our best but I think the kids look more like nerds than 100 years old!  We might have to try and color their hair white/grey next year.

36 weeks!
This is the one and only picture I took of myself while I was pregnant with #5.  I felt tired and huge through a lot of my pregnancy.  I'm sure it didn't help that the midwife I saw when I was 16 weeks along asked if I just sat around eating bon-bons all day because I had already gained 15 lbs!  How rude!  I always gain the most weight in the first trimester because I have to constantly eat or else I'm really sick.  With 4 kids, being sick is not an option!  I thought it was funny because I saw the same midwife at 32 weeks and she commented on how well my weight gain had been so far!  REALLY!?!  I doubt she remembered that I was the bon bon girl! I ended up gaining 32 lbs.  I normally gain between 30-40 lbs.    

Easton getting his bear award





My dad and Sharon came to visit for a few days at the end of January/beginning of February.  We went to the Gulfarium.




Sharon and Blakely


This rarely ever happens.  
I LOVED the days this happened when I was pregnant though!



No comments:

Post a Comment