Sunday, June 4, 2017

Random

For whatever reason Dyer seems to enjoy dressing up and pretending he is getting married to one of his sisters.  This particular day happened to be Blakely.

Blair and I at the Nutcracker

My kids love to take selfies on my phone....Here are some of Blair...



Notice her grown up teeth behind her baby teeth. 





And some of Easton....









Dyer needed in on the fun as well...

Pies I made for Thanksgiving

Blair wanted her hair cut.  I should have done a before and after.  

Apparently Blakely wanted her hair cut too but didn't bother asking.  She took matters into her own hands...Luckily she has curly hair and she only cut one side in the front.  I tried cutting it even as much as I could but I wasn't going to go all the way up to her eyes where her shortest piece was.  I still had to cut off at least 4 inches of hair.



No comments:

Post a Comment