Sunday, January 1, 2017

Wildlife zoological park

I thought it would be fun to take the kids to the zoological park, but boy was I wrong.  I was very disappointed with the whole thing.  It took us 40 minutes to get there.  It was extremely hot and humid and the gnats/bugs were horrible!  It was way over priced for what was there.  I think we went around the whole thing in less than 10 minutes!  We did see some cool animals really close, but I felt really bad for them because their cages were so small.  The kids had fun feeding the farm animals though.  After we were there for about 20 minutes it down poured on us.  We decided it was time to go so we drove 40 minutes back home.


Blakely loved feeding the animals

Bear

Wolf

Tiger

Lion

Valerie with the kids

No comments:

Post a Comment