Sunday, January 1, 2017

Baby #5

This was the announcement we sent out to our family and friends...


Baby Kelsey is due February 28th!  Right now as I write this we only have 8 more weeks to go!  I really should take a picture of my belly.  I'm huge!

At about 16 weeks Nathan snuck me in to take a look at what we were having.  We knew about 3 days before we finally had a small window to take a quick picture to announce the gender.










It's a GIRL!!!

The girls were of course very happy!  Easton was a little disappointed but Dyer was devastated!  He cried for at least 45 minutes!  I think in his mind it had to be a boy because of our boy/girl pattern.  He eventually came around to the idea of having another sister.  In fact I think he is the most excited now!  He cuddles and rubs my tummy at least once a day and asks when his baby sister is coming.  

No comments:

Post a Comment