Sunday, June 5, 2016

Easton's 9th Birthday

Happy 9th Birthday Easton!  Easton's birthday fell on Memorial Day this year so the kids didn't have school.  Easton of course wanted to open his gifts first thing in the morning.
Card and money from Grandpa and Grandma Whiting

Star Wars Legos from Gma Whiting


Power Ranger Dino Charger from Grandma Gretch


Power Ranger Dino charger gun

Star Wars sleeping bag

Easton also got a Gold Power Ranger Dino Charger and Pokemon cards from Valerie and a red cooler from Grandpa Layne.

We decided to spend a couple hours at the beach for Easton's birthday.  Unfortunately the water at the beach that we normally go to was so gross.  It had seaweed all over.  That was such a bummer!  Nathan, Easton and Blair all got in the water but there was no way you were going to get me and Valerie in that water.  Instead we just played in the sand with Dyer and Blakely.
Normally the water is that teal color you see in the distance (up by my head) not that nasty green.

Blakely of course raiding the food!

Valerie with the birthday boy.

Mermaid Blair
We started doing this to Easton when he asked us to bury him, but of course when he realized what we were doing he got out of the sand as quick as he could.

Ice Cream time!


I was feeling lazy and didn't want to make a cake/cupcakes so I made chocolate yummys instead.  They are still made from a cake box so it's basically the same thing right?  Plus, I know Easton loves them so I was hopeful that he wouldn't mind.  I think it was a win/win!



I can't believe my baby boy is now 9!

Thanks to everyone who made this young man's day extra special!  He had such a great day!  We sure love having you in our family, Easton!

No comments:

Post a Comment