Thursday, October 10, 2013

While Grandma was here...

I'm so glad my mom was able to come out and help!  The time definitely went by way too fast and we definitely miss her like crazy!  Thanks mommy!

This was the whole reason why my mom came out!

Caught smiling in her sleep!

Grandma giving Dyer a horsey ride!

Video of horsey ride:



Another type of horsey ride,

Sorry it's dark but I just LOVE Dyer's laugh!

Superhero girl!

First real bath! 
Blakely slept through most of it.  She loved it until I took her out and wrapped her in a towel.

These two are crazy!
Apparently they are dinosaurs?!?

Blair's wearing the pajama top and Easton the bottoms.

She's supposed to be doing tummy time...Blakely rolled over from tummy to back twice when she was only 4 days old!  She did it again at 8 days old!


Tummy time with sister!  
Blair LOVES her baby sister and can't stop touching her or kissing her.  It's not uncommon for her to be right next to me anytime I'm feeding Blakely.  I feel bad but I tell Blair that she can't touch Blakely when she is sleeping because Blakely needs a little break from Blair every once in a while.  You can guarantee the second she wakes up Blair is right there in her face!   

Dyer and Blakely:
Dyer adores his little sister (Baby, Baby Princess, or Bakey as he usually calls her).  He is constantly asking if he can hold her.


The kids don't like it when Blakely is crying.  They come running when they hear her and try to make it all better by giving her her binky (the kids generally call it banky-Easton and Blair or pinky-Dyer).   

I guess Dyer had enough of her crying and decided to just plug his ears!

Diaper cake made by the Miamaids.  All the young women have spoiled me rotten.  The Laurels came over and watched the kids for free so Nathan and I could go out on a date.  They even cleaned part of my house!  The Beehives made Blakely a quilt and came over to deliver it!  The Miamaid's made the diaper cake but they also gave each of the kids a mind teaser game.

All four kids!  I like Blakely's thumb in the air!

Valerie doesn't like to hold babies.  She thinks they are too fragile and she is afraid to hold them.  I made her hold Blakely and I took a picture.  Seriously she held her long enough for me to take a picture and then she asked me to take her.  

Sweet little Blakely!  
She is such a good baby.  I just LOVE the baby stage!

Grandma time!

Thanks mommy for coming!  Feel free to come back anytime!

No comments:

Post a Comment