Saturday, February 2, 2013

Pantene Beautiful Lengths

I finally decided to chop my hair off and donate it!  Nathan's Aunt suggested about a year ago that I should donate my hair to Pantene instead of Locks of Love.  Apparently Locks of Love charges cancer patients for their wigs (based on their income) but Pantene gives them for free!  That definitely sounded better to me.  I still need to get a package to send the hair in but it should be in the mail later this week!

Here's the before pics:

Sorry it's a little blurry is wasn't until we were taking the after shots that we realized there was finger prints all over the front of the lens.



 And the After pics:
I cut off about 15".

I like my haircut but I think I might try styling the front (bang) area a little differently.  I forgot to take a  picture of the back...sorry mom!

This little dude thinks I look like his Auntie and has been calling me Auntie all night long!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE IT!!! 15" is a lot! Such a good idea to donate it and I hadn't heard that about locks of love--much wiser to go with pantene. You are so beautiful, Ashley!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks so cute! He has so many Auntie's which one is he talking about? Hugs to all of you.

    ReplyDelete