
Kindergarten Piggy Opera:
This video was too large so I had to take a video of the video so the quality isn't great!
Eden was one of the narrators:
"The three pigs promised to write and visit. They were a little sad too. Each pig looked for something to build their house. The first little pig met a straw peddler."
video of the video
Engage in Education:
Shoshone Falls May 2026
They finally got Easton's plaque!
Blair's end of the year choir concert:
Nathan decided to run a marathon. He convinced one of his brothers and one of his sisters to run with him but they decided to run a 1/2 marathon instead.
Blake
Kaity (6 months pregnant!)
Nathan
Eden got to do the morning announcements at her school. KK was super jealous! Apparently she's been wanting to do it for a couple years now and hasn't been given the chance...
Eden practicing
I should have went out to the hallway when she did it for real. They told me that I could film her either from the principal's office (that's where I went) or in the hallway. They said the office gets kind of loud. I assumed that there was a speaker in the principals office but it turned out there wasn't. There was just a little window. It was a great view of Eden but it was really hard to hear what she was saying. Oh well! She did great and it was fun to see her in action!
Field Day:
I signed up to help in the morning (older grades) for field day. I got to see KK's class!
I went home for lunch and to let Beau out but then decided to go back and hang out with Eden's class. I realized really quickly that it was probably a good thing that I didn't help out in Eden's class this year like I hoped I would (I really wanted to help out about once a week but her teacher never asked me. I think they had way too many aids in the classroom to feel like they needed any parents to come in). Eden was definitely putting on her "baby" side while I was there. I finally told her that I would leave if she continued to act/talk like a baby. She straightened up pretty quickly so maybe she would have been fine with me there...
I've had her teacher and all the aids in her class tell me multiple times how mature she is so my presence must bring out her baby side...I don't understand why because I don't feel like I baby her. In fact I'm always reminding her to use her big girl voice the second she starts talking like a baby...
Kindergarten Graduation:
Eden had another speaking part at her graduation.
"Welcome to Kindergarten Graduation. We hope you enjoy the songs we have prepared for you."
Eden had a great year with Ms. Tahiri!



























.jpg)






.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment