Thursday, April 23, 2015

Blair Gymnastics

Blair wanted to get back into gymnastics but in order for her to be on pre-team she had to get evaluated.  They told us that she could move up to pre-team B if we wanted but I decided to keep her on pre-team A since it was the same day and time as Dyer.  If I would have moved her up we would have been at the gym from 3:30-6:00 pm Tuesdays and Thursdays.  No, thanks!  In a way though I wish that I would have moved Blair up because her old team moved up together to pre-team B so Blair was with a bunch of new girls that have been together for a while now.  Plus she got a new coach that moved up with the girls in her class. The only good thing was one of those girls is in Blair's Kindergarten class so she at least knew one girl.  I think Blair had fun but she really wanted to move on to swim with Dyer.  





















No comments:

Post a Comment