Thursday, December 11, 2014

Preschool Halloween Party

Dyer's preschool class had a little Halloween party and then went around our neighborhood trick or treating.  Blakely got to join in too!  I was helping in Blair's classroom that day but I left during switch time to snap a few pictures.

Dyer trick or treating

Blakely with Ms. Laurie

This is one of the many faces Dyer makes when I ask him to smile for the camera.

Cute little lady bug


I helped out in Blair's class on Halloween too.  Blakely came too but she was dressed as a fairy (Blair's request).  Blair decided to wear her Rapunzel wedding dress from last Halloween.  I forgot my camera but Blair got her picture taken at school.  I got one of Blakely too but Blakely got a hold of it and colored all over it.  Oops!  She was cute though. 

I took the kids to the hospital on base to go trick or treating in the afternoon.  Unfortunately this was the only one I took.  I guess that is what happens when you meet up with friends and chat instead of taking pictures.

Picture of the pumpkin pizza we made.  

The kids ran out the door to go trick or treating before I could snap some pictures.  Tricky kids!


No comments:

Post a Comment