Sunday, November 23, 2014

Blair soccer

Overall I didn't think that Blair enjoyed soccer but as soon as the season was over she told me that she wanted to play again.  Really?!?  Blair had a good first game and did better in her last two games but the middle was a little rough.  Let's just say that she was a better cheerleader than player.  I don't mean that to be rude or negative, it's just that she preferred to sit on the bench instead of play.  She had one game where she played the first 4 minutes of the game and then she just stayed on the bench.  Yes, it was a rough game for me.    


Sleeping baby with Daddy.


Blair's favorite spot with her BFF!  Haha!  She told me after practice one day that her and the girl next to her were BFFs.  


Mr. Roger playing soccer with the boys:

Most of the time when she was on the field she would be playing with her hair.

I love how she is busy counting the players on the field!

Blair #2 "Bear"

Blair having fun with her BFF!


Blair touching the ball!!!








Two thumbs up!

Blair's end of the year party




She was so excited to get a trophy!  Honestly I think that was the only reason why she played soccer in the first place was so she could get a trophy.  Silly girl!

Blair with Coach Smith.  Blair for the longest time thought that Coach Smith was a guy.  Haha!  



No comments:

Post a Comment